About Jill A Gilmer
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT - Evanston, IL
- Master of Business Administration (MBA). Concentration: Marketing. Graduated with Honors.
HOWARD UNIVERSITY - Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Business Administration. Concentration: Accounting. Graduated with Honors.
SHOREWEST REALTORS - Mequon, WI
- Member of Million Dollar Club. Over $3.6 million in real estate sales in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha and Washington counties.
- Member of National Association of Realtors®, Wisconsin Realtors Association® and Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors®.
- Managed profitable personal real estate portfolio for over 20 years
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL - Milwaukee, WI
- Marketing Consultant, Investment Products & Services Division
THE NEW YORK TIMES - New York, NY
- Marketing Manager
- Strategic Planning Analyst
KRAFT, INC. - Glenview, IL
- Assistant Brand Manager
CHASE MANHATTAN BANK (now JP Morgan Chase) - New York, NY
- Assistant Treasurer & International Credit Analyst
Professional Certifications and Civic Involvement
- Series 7 Registered Securities Representative
- Certified Public Accountant
- Adjunct Professor in Marketing, University of Phoenix
- President, National Black MBA Association, Milwaukee Chapter
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Epsilon Kappa Omega Chapter
- Enjoy downhill skiing, independent film, live theatre and spending time with family
- Knowledgeable and trustworthy with a track record of success